Shortly, you will discover which is the best tattoo removal cream or the best tattoo fading cream you can use to get rid of that unwanted tattoo …
Just for the record, let me say you are in for a pleasant surprise 🙂
Have you been led to believe that tattoo removal is both expensive and painful?
It can be, but it doesn’t have to be… and I’m about to help you with that 🙂
First of all, though, you need to decide whether you want to fade your tattoo or remove it completely…
If you have an emergency and need to fade a tattoo urgently, you might find this technique helpful, (though I can’t vouch for it)…
Wasn’t that amazing?
As you might guess, if you want a more permanent solution, you need to know…
Which is the best tattoo removal cream?
There's quite a choice and it depends on the result you want...
It may be that your tattoo is not very obvious and you don’t necessarily want to remove it completely…
Or you’ve decided on a cover up and just want to fade some of the original ink.
Some people have been advised to use a fading cream before laser surgery to cut down the number of treatments and therefore the expense.
Others have been advised to use fading cream after laser surgery when they have been disappointed with the results.
(Some colours and inks are not easy to remove with lasers).
New tattoo removal creams and fading creams suddenly appear, get rave reviews and disappear just as quickly…
Read on to discover some facts you need to be aware of before you make your choice. Which is the best tattoo removal cream?
That’s a difficult question to answer ….
As you probably know, there are quite a number of tattoo removal creams available…
If you look on Amazon, you will see that most tattoo removal products only get 2 * rating, with many reviewers feeling they have been “ripped off.”
This begs the question…
How do tattoo removal creams work?
Some of the effective tattoo removal creams available on the market contains harsh bleaching chemicals such as TCA (TriChloro Acetic Acid) or Hydroquinone.
(Hydroquinone is banned in the EU, Japan and Australia because it is thought to be carcinogenic).
Even 5% TCA is dangerous – fumes from TCA irritate the lungs. This is why it is not recommended for use at home.
Did you know that most of the tattoo removal creams contain higher concentration of TCA?
In some cases it is almost as high as 50% concentrated TCA.
This can cause skin scarring and hyperpigmentation – check it out for yourself…
How do the companies get away with it? Good question!
Simple – the shady manufacturers don’t list all the ingredients on the label.
If you think about it, there does have to be something special about a tattoo removal cream to break up the ink in the lower layers of the skin, but does it necessarily have to be harmful?
No – and I can help with that 🙂
However, with so many people are desperate to remove their tattoos, some unscrupulous business owners have tried to “cash in”…
If you are buying creams, do your research carefully…
Should you decide to purchase the best tattoo removal cream or the best tattoo fading cream for your needs…
- Check if the company gives you details of their business premises or whether contact is just by phone/email. No details of premises? It may be a scam designed to take money from the unwary.
- Also, check the guarantees on returns very thoroughly before you order. Some companies, particularly those offering “free products” have very odd clauses which it’s easy to fall foul of e.g. unused cream must be returned by the 30th of the month etc. You may end up paying much more than you first thought 🙁
May I offer you a safe tattoo removal method where you are in complete control?
Make your own tattoo removal or fading cream at home 🙂
Not at all…
I know it sounds too good to be true – and were I in your place, I probably wouldn’t believe it either.
But I have proof that it is possible to get the result you want…
Introducing: Jason Carter’s “Get Rid Tattoo Naturally.”
He knew too much about all the methods of tattoo removal to want to use them…
So he experimented on himself until he found a natural system which works.
His friends and clients saw his results, wanted the system for themselves, told their friends etc – and the rest is history.
Jason’s system really works – I have been recommending it for more than 6 years now 🙂
Here’s what “Get Rid Tattoo Naturally” will do for you:
- you’ll discover how to make your own tattoo removal cream or fading cream at home, using natural ingredients, some of which you will already have in your kitchen.
- you will be in complete control of whether to completely remove the tattoos, or just fade them…
- no matter how long you have had them,
- where they are on the body and
- no matter what colours were used.
- you’ll learn why nearly everything you’ve heard about tattoo removal is wrong. Jason’s system shows you how to get rid of a tattoo at home.
And there’s much more…
Simply put,”Get Rid Tattoo” is a sure fire way to get rid of your tattoos.
You can easily learn how to make
- the best tattoo removal cream or the best tattoo fading cream (which ever is right for you) for about $15 a month 🙂
But don’t just take my word for it…
Check it out here
- if you’ve ever dreamed about being confident again,
- if you’ve ever wanted to be proud of the way you look, or
- if you’ve ever just wished to be free of that embarrassing tattoo, then you absolutely need to check out “Get Rid Tattoo” now.
You won’t find an easier, quicker or more affordable way to get rid of, or fade your tattoo.
Be sure to check out the best tattoo removal cream, or if you prefer, best tattoo fading cream, risk free.
And do it now, because you are going to like the way you feel once you know you are in control again 🙂